About Simone Graham
Simone Graham brings magic to her work by helping non-fiction authors reach deep inside themselves to bring out the most compelling core of their content. Her strategic approach, strong editorial skills, and proven expertise within the self-help book landscape prove invaluable to authors who want to create the best manuscript they possibly can.
Simone has been active for the past 5 years as a book doctor and freelance editor for a number of high profile authors, including several whose books were launched by Hay House Publishing in California.
Simone is self-employed as an award-winning writer, editor, book developer, and business communicator. Currently, she is president, principal editor and workshop leader with Manuscript Magic, a division of her own company Graham Communication Strategies. Since 1996, she has worked from her home base in London, Ontario, Canada, but these days she regularly travels around the world to work with authors who want their books to be successful in the North American marketplace.
- Master of Arts in Journalism, The University of Western Ontario, London, Canada.
- Professional Certificate in Non-Profit Management, The University of Western Ontario, London, Canada.
- IABC – Past President of London, Ontario Chapter (International Association of Business Communicators), active chapter member and leader for 15 years.
- Entrepreneurial Business Training Program, earned certificate through the London Community Small Business Centre, London, Canada.
- CTM Competent Toastmaster, earned designation though Toastmasters International (London Talbot Toastmasters, London, Canada).
- Bachelor of Commerce, St. Mary’s University, Halifax, Canada.